Contact us

Dirty Bomb - Review

About The Game
Developed by UK-based Splash Damage, Dirty Bomb is a competitive, hardcore, team-based multiplayer first-person shooter. Set in a near-future, irradiated London, Dirty Bomb features teams of colorful and deeply customized Mercenaries fighting against each other in an uphill battle for riches and bragging rights.

Review
So it's a short review on Dirty Bomb. The Reviews is done on the basis of the following

  • I played the game
  • Professionals opinion
  • Viewers comments
Dirty Bomb released on June 2015 by Splash Damage. It's a game which is a combination of Call of Duty, Battlefield, Counter-Strike and Team Fortress 2. We can call it "Call of Battlefield Counter Fortress 2". It's a free to play First Person Shooter game and I personally liked it.

It's a mixture of some most playing games but it's entirely different. The game comes with loadout cards, these cards varies from Lead, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Cobalt. If you'r thinking the top 3 cards Cobalt, Gold and Silver are better so you'r wrong. The Cobalt, Gold and Silver cards are rare but every card comes with a specific role. The cards will help to increase rate of damage or will increase any special features of the character. It's like unlocking perks in COD.


At start the player are given 4 character for free and 4 more can be played for some period of time. All basic cards are good and you can buy character with in-game currency.

The game offer's different classes, Medic, Assault, Sniper and Supporter. "I personally like the Medic Class". Each classes comes with different character and with different weapons.


You can buy Equipment Case for 1000 in-game credits.The percentage of getting good card in the case is very low. "I opened 15 cases got 1 Silver, 1 Bronze and rest Lead". You can buy some costly cases for real money they come with higher amount of silver, gold and cobalt cards. Characters are also available for real money, from $6 - $10 for 1 character, but I think its too high.

Next comes the gameplay. The game doesn't require a higher-end rig, but the graphics are good. The games offer's 2 modes, Objective and Stopwatch. Shorter maps based on eight vs eight team base gameplay. The game is fast and interesting. It didn't take too long to find matches, but the maps are not well design. You can play 5 maps, this is just a beta version I hope they will make more maps.

Objective mode is simply stopwatch without the team switch, and as such one team defends the objective, the other attacks it until time runs out or all objectives are complete. There are currently 14 mercs available for play, with the newest being Phantom - a stealthy melee oriented class who has caused some controversy as to what the game is aiming for. You can perform special movements like Ninja Jumps in-game.

Overall

Dirty Bomb is a good Free To Play, First Person Shooter. Here you can pay to progress faster (unlock characters quicker) and it provides a decently balanced game for the most part, where each character feels powerful. I rated it 8 because you can't expect something totally like battlefield or cod for free, at a free state I found this game very impressive. I recommend it, if you want a good F2P and FPS.

0 Reviews:

Post a Comment