
ABOUT THE GAME
As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!REVIEW
So it's a short review on ARK: Survival Evolved. The Review is done on the basis of the following
- I played the game
- Professional Opinion
- Viewers Comment
In all aspects, when I started the game it doesn't run the best I was getting 30 - 40 fps at Ultra Settings the game crashed twice. Developer said the game is made with Nvidia Graphics, I'm also using Nvidia GPU and Intel Processor. If I talk about the servers the Official Servers are lack clear rules, administration and bit laggy. I suggest you to find some unofficial servers they are in supervision of admins they load faster than Official Servers didn't found any cheater.
| Killing T-Rex |
As for leveling, everything you do requires input from yourself except taming, gives you exp which 1 - 67 which is the current max level. Sometimes the game will make you upset, it took 7 hours to tame your T-rex and if your T-rex dies there's no way to bring it back something like respawn you have to find a another dinosaur.
| The BIG GUY |
You'll like to play PVP just login naked on the beach with the thing you own and roam. If you plan on playing PVP servers you have to take this game seriously. You either group of friends playing with you or find a tribe, the more people you have on the base the more strong it will be.
OVERALL
I'd like to appreciate the hard work of developers. The content is fantastic there is no other survival game on the market that comes close to Ark at the moment. Bugs are getting rarer and rarer. If you like dinosaur and survival games I recommend it.
THE GAME IS AVAILABLE ON STEAM : Buy $29.99

0 Reviews:
Post a Comment